Hallmark Aviation is seeking CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS to provide Exceptional service to our WORLD CLASS International Airlines at IAH Airport.
At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
English proficient, other languages may be required
Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs
Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures
Houston, TX United States
Full Time / Part-Time
Selected candidates will be required to attend two week of paid training
Weekends and Holidays required
Must be able to Read, Write and Communicate in English, Additional Languages a Plus!
$12.00 / Hour. Medical, voluntary Dental Vision and 401K
- Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product
- Daily functions may include rotation through ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport
- Constant passenger & crew interaction
- Operate jet bridge
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
- Some cash handling transactions, manifests, and labeling
- Common sense and organized
- Mental capacity to make quick and rational decisions
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual speakers needed.
Involves continuous people interaction and exposure to aircraft sounds
- Customer Service