To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandra Panarello
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer Java, Rails, C++ or C#
Amazon • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Amazon.com Services, Inc. is currently seeking Software Engineers in Austin, TX
We’re looking for an experienced, results-oriented Software Development Engineers capable of building a world class Data management experience for Amazon devices. So, if you would like the opportunity to build premium shopping experiences for millions of Amazon customers, work on performance challenges for providing the best recommendations in less than 200 Milliseconds, work with Machine learning, and Data Science then we would like to speak with you!
Relocation assistance is available for this position!
We will be in Austin, Tx for a hiring event on July 15th – 19th
We hope you can join us!
As an Software Engineer you will:
- Design and development of interactive applications
- Upper Stack development, Building and configuring applications
- Building scalable and robust user interfaces
- Be responsible for building the best customer experience, keeping latency, security, and usability in mind
- You will lead and mentor other talented engineers
- Interact with Product Managers and Designers converting their vision into technical solutions
- collaborate with other Software Engineers to guide the team on development best practices and set examples by using them in solutions that you build
- Work with Agile methodologies
- Work with least one high level or scripting language
- Own the end-to-end design of major deliverables, working closely with a team of SDEs and Data Engineers to execute them
- Fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the bottom line of the company
- Work on AWS Fraud, Safety, Security and Data Breach prevention
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience
- 3 + years of professional experience with at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Rails, C++ or C#
- Strong Front end or Full stack with Object Oriented experience being the hierarchy
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS, C#
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Perl)
- Some front-end development experience
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Have worked in a highly regulated environment