Our client in Madison County is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join your team. The Maintenance Manager oversee the maintenance of building and mechanical systems within the plant to ensure required tasks are completed for operational effectiveness.
- Supervises/coordinates activities of maintenance workers engaged in maintaining/repairing or installing/removing mechanical/building equipment.
- Directs workers engaged in repairing building utility systems, such as electrical wiring and controls, heating and ventilating systems, and water distributing and plumbing systems.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to company specifications and standards.
- Assist crews and conducts ongoing training for maintenance employees.
- Conducts meetings to resolve employee issues.
- Conducts monthly safety and quality meetings for maintenance employees.
- Oversees selection process for work done by outside companies by obtaining bids and selecting those vendors and supervises work.
- Creates and maintains preventive maintenance programs.
- Orders and maintains all supplies stored in the maintenance area, as well as electrical and mechanical supplies needed for manufacturing and building equipment.
- Conducts monthly building maintenance on air conditioning and heater units.
- Confers with management to establish maintenance standards, and to obtain regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Coordinates employees' scheduled vacations and floating holidays.
- Initiates personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures, including dispensation of Corrective Action paperwork.
- Reviews monthly departmental budgets with the Plant Manager.
Location: Granite City, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $100,000/yr, BOE
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Group Term Life, Short-term/long-term Disability, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related industry
- Must complete Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training and OSHA Standards Training
- Computer savvy
- Annual completion of Hazardous Waste Management training
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Manager
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Financial Management
- Hazardous Materials
- Management Training