Position: Outbound Agent
Position Description: Are you looking to grow your career and be rewarded for your successes? Don’t miss this opportunity to join our elite Call Center sales team and experience the perks of working with an industry leader! Here at Hilton Grand Vacations, we’re seeking highly motivated, goal-driven Outbound Sales Agents who thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments. Not only do we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, but we are committed to helping you grow your career through paid training and leadership development programs.
In this role, you will utilize warm leads by calling guests and Hilton Honors Members to sell vacation packages. As part of the package, guests will be required to attend a Vacation Ownership preview tour and presentation, where they will learn more about Hilton Grand Vacations. The ability to be punctual, build rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is a definite plus!
- As an Outbound Sales Agent, you will sell vacation packages to guests and Hilton Honors Members over the phone.
- Meet performance goals set by the department on a weekly and monthly basis.
As a part of our Call Center team, you can enjoy:
- No cold calling, only warm leads
- Working at a fast-paced and energetic state-of-the-art Contact Center
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales recognition & incentives for top performers
- Paid Ongoing Training and opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Industry leading benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Family & Team Member travel program, an on-site cafeteria and much more
- Work/life balance. Shift scheduled Monday through Friday and every other Saturday (dependent on business needs). No Sundays or National Holidays.
New hires are eligible to receive up to $2,500 in performance bonuses. To learn more, please discuss program details with our recruitment team.
Position Requirements: High School Diploma/ GED
Compensation & Benefits: $9.00/hour plus commissions, with Monthly/Quaterly bonuses
Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off
$35,000 - $40,000 Avg
Hilton Grand Vacations is recognized as a leading, global, vacation-ownership company. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a portfolio of high-quality, shared-ownership properties in highly desired vacation and urban destinations. Hilton Grand Vacations provides exclusive services for more than 300,000 Club Members around the world. Club Member privileges include membership in the world-class, guest-reward program Hilton Honors™ to use among more than 5,500 properties within the Hilton portfolio of brands, as well as access to vacation exchange options across more than 4,300 resorts globally through RCI® for maximum flexibility and travel options.
Meet with Hiring Managers on August 15th! (Dress for Success)
● Bring 10-15 Resumes ● Dress Business Professional ● This is a free event for job seekers
Thursday, August 15th
9:30am – 12:30pm
Suncoast Hotel and Casino
9090 Alta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
URL blocked - click to apply
Get Social With HireLive!
URL blocked - click to apply | URL blocked - click to apply
Job Opportunities Include:
Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more!
Thank you for your interest in this online ad. By applying and submitting your resume to this opportunity, you are agreeing to opt in and receive emails, phone calls and text messages regarding job opportunities in your area.
High School Diploma/ GED