To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HireStrategy • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
This HireStrategy candidate is looking for a motivated HR Assistant, with experience human resources administrative functions including conducting phone screens, drafting offer letters, completing background checks and updating benefits information. The HR Assistant will be a key member of the HR department. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of Human Resources. He/she will be able to provide day to day administrative support and handle an array of HR operational responsibilities.
- Serve as HR administrative support to the HR team
- Manage recruitment duties including screening resumes, writing job descriptions and conducting phone screens
- Scheduling interviews and serving as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain accurate personnel files for employees.
- Assemble recruitment, new hire and termination packets.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and exit interview schedules.
- Prepare HR operational forms and provide supporting documentation including i9 verification and processing.
- Coordinate and monitor background checks and credit screens process, when applicable.
- Maintain accurate job descriptions for all current company openings
- Coordinate employee trainings, seminars and special engagements.
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits and company procedures
- Provide support for additional projects and ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Organization Studies or a related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and willing to learn
- Possess a strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of HRIS systems, preferably iCims, ADP Workforce Now or Workday, and ATS, preferably Taleo or Bullhorn