Are you looking for a rewarding career in a well-established financial institution?
Centra Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join our team as a Full-Time Senior Financial Analyst at our Columbus, IN location.
This position will play a key role in financial reporting for the credit union. This team member will ensure complete, accurate, and timely completion of financial records for the credit union and will provide consultation and expert advice to management. This includes providing results in the proper context and explaining key metrics and trends. Investigates and resolves matters of significance on behalf of management, exercising discretion and independent judgment in decision making. This individual will execute other finance functions essential for measuring the goals & performance of the organization. Fulfills responsibilities of the position while maintaining a positive attitude and provides high level of internal service to assist other team members in providing exceptional internal and external service.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, distribute, and provide analysis of monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting/analysis assignments.
- Complete and submit monthly Board Reporting.
- Assists in preparation of budgets.
- Completes various external and internal reporting based on financial data extracts.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of the Call Report.
- Annually attends BSA/Compliance training and complies with all applicable requirements.
- Attends training conferences and webinars as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires skills, education/training and experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in a Finance or Accounting related field. In addition to the academic requirement, the employee should have five or more years of related experience in Finance and/or Accounting. Experience with data extracts and running financial models is a plus.
- Organization Skills
- Accounting Skills
- Deductive Reasoning Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Technology Skills: Ability to utilize personal computer technology to perform accounting functions. This includes maintaining functional software knowledge of operating systems, spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other finance softwares. Possessing and maintaining the ability to leverage Microsoft Excel and Access to quickly and accurately produce reports.
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Use Statistical Method