To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Niagara Falls, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Niagara Falls, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Customer Service Specialist I
Responsible for routine/basic inbound call, outbound call, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services. Performs services focused on customer satisfaction and adherence to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Completes daily routine tasks and responsibilities to support the Customer Service department or programs.
- Supports customer to submit and process origination and disbursement transactions or creates and submits on behalf of customer.
• Assists customer with award origination and disbursement processing and identifying and resolving processing issues.
• Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email, web chat and outreach to customer to assist in resolving batch edits and errors, missing documents and signature pages, fixing data.
• Provides monitoring support and outreach for batch processing issues and errors, edit code rejects, issue follow up and resolution as requested.
• Logs cases, or updates an existing case as applicable, to record each phone, email, or web chat communication with a customer. Each phone communication will require a manual process to link the call to the open case. All cases shall be logged in a web-based agent desktop application.
• Performs manual linking and unlinking of award records and promissory/agreement to serve notes.
• Performs analysis of COD borrower data integrity situations identified by Customer.
• Provides support to Customer to research and confirm COD processing status of data such as promissory notes, batch status, entrance counseling, exit counseling, borrower, grant recipient, borrower-servicer information, etc.
• Support Services shall be executed in compliance with processing and program guidelines published by Customer.
This is a seasonal position expected to run July - August with possibility of becoming longer term or permanent. Hours are 1:30-10 PM or 2:30 -11 PM.
High School Diploma or GED
0-2 years of Call center experience; 0-2 years of customer service or public relations experience.
Other Job Specific Skills
- Ability to successfully adapt and perform during times of high call volume.
• Ability to provide effective customer service and deal tactfully and courteously with the public.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong listening ability to interpret and clarify information being provided by customers.
• Strong commitment to providing quality service.
• Ability to foster a good working relationship and rapport with customers.
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction and resolving customer concerns.
• Ability to convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity over the phone.
Job Type: Full-time
1 year of Customer Service