As an integral member of our restaurant management team, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant and its employees. Our restaurant managers create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience through outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
Essential job functions of a restaurant manager may include, but are not limited to:
- Operates a well-managed, clean, and safe restaurant.
- Ensures proper employee staffing.
- Supervises, trains, and develops team members.
- Maintains strict compliance with health, safety, and security standards and procedures to provide a healthy and safe working and dining environment.
- Oversees the preparation of food which includes employee recipe adherence while meeting the company’s high standard for food presentation, sanitation, and quality.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives, such as food and labor costs, sales, guest counts, etc.
- Provides outstanding guest service and interacts with guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience. Resolves all store-level guest questions, complaints, and/or problems in a timely manner and with the appropriate follow-through.
- Responsible for restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
- Supports the company’s local store marketing programs such as advertisements, promotions, menus, etc.
- Assists and supports other members of the restaurant management team and team members through coaching and guidance.
Minimum qualifications for a restaurant manager include, but are not limited to:
- 1 + years restaurant management experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work an excess of 50 hours per week
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Privately held Food Management Partners (FMP) is a multi-concept operator of independent restaurant brands co-founded by three industry veterans in 1999. FMP currently manages all store-level and corporate operations for Country Buffet, Don Pablo’s, Furr’s Fresh Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Hops, Old Country Buffet, Ryan’s, Sushi Zushi, Tahoe Joe’s and Zio's Italian Kitchen in 36 states. Additionally, we have operating interest in a handful of Lonestar Steakhouse and Texas Land & Cattle locations. FMP also operates Dynamic Foods, a manufacturer and distributor of multiple lines of fresh and frozen products for contract food service and grocery stores, as well as restaurants and retail establishments. Alamo Retail Solutions, a millwork facility serving the retail sector, is also managed by Food Management Partners. Previously, FMP operated one of the largest Buffalo Wild Wings and Little Caesars franchises, and was a founding franchisee of Smashburger.
View the full profile