To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montgomery, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineer - Automotive Mfg
Posted 2 months ago
Position : Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Shorter, AL
Job Description : One of the leading Automotive Climate Control Companies is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will;
· Be responsible for planning, establishing, and updating manufacturing processes for in-house production and vendor support.
· Specify and implement new technology for cost reduction, production, quality and safety improvements.
· Establish Continuous Improvement Process (PCI based) and drive process improvement methodology, improve existing operations, incorporating new methods and processes, and investigate operational problems affecting production. Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes.
· Consult with plant side Manufacturing Engineers to resolve vehicle issues in all areas of manufacturing, provide expert advice, drawings, or information to assist in producing vehicles to high quality production standards.
· Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
· Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
· Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes. Applies statistical methods.
· establish Continuous Improvement Process (PCI based) and drive process improvement methodology, improve existing operations, incorporating new methods and processes, and investigate operational problems affecting production. Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes.
· Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Preferred
· Min 1 years experience in Engineering and Development of Automotive Vehicle systems.
· Min 1-2 years experience in Automotive Vehicle production and assembly
Automotive Parts Manufacturing exp strongly preferred.