To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant (KC28168)
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a leading manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team at their corporate offices in Chicago. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, business casual environment, excellent benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Accountant will perform general accounting functions of the company including, but not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Accountant will prepare monthly financial reporting and assist with transmission of monthly financial results.
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations with supporting documents.
- Responsible for invoicing in accordance with revenue recognition policies that are in compliance with US GAAP.
- Assist with month-end and quarter close.
- Prepare accounting for fixed assets across the entire organization.
- Assists with various external audits and quarterly reviews, including preparation of “prepared by client schedules for external auditors”.
- Monitor and maintain credit reports and W9’s for customers as needed.
- The Senior Accountant will perform other duties as needed.
The Senior Accountant will possess the following:
- The Senior Accountant will have 3+ years’ experience, manufacturing experience preferred.
- An understanding of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- The Senior Accountant will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer