Think you know what it's like to have a Sales career? Discover the difference with Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park.
Here's how we're better than most Retail or Hospitality establishments:
* BETTER SCHEDULES - You generally are off one day during the week plus SUNDAYS off as well.
* BETTER INCOME - We offer a base salary, both during training and ongoing.
* NO COMMISSION ZONE - In addition to base salary, you have potential to earn incentive bonuses as you sell more units vs. a commission rate associated with the sale price. The more units you sell, the more you earn.
* NO DRAWS on your income against future sales.
* PAID TRAINING - The sooner you complete the paid training requirements, the sooner you start earning incentives.
* PAID VACATION, HOLIDAYS, and SICK TIME
* INSURANCE BENEFITS PACKAGE ELIGIBLE
We know what you're thinking about a career in Auto Sales, but come see for yourself. Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park is a truly different employment experience.
Even if you don’t have prior experience in our industry, this can be an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding, lucrative, and long-term career! We are seeking professional, self-motivated, customer-focused and career-minded individuals. We have immediate openings for talented and team-oriented individuals. If you have a knack for interacting with customers to help find them the right solution for them and you have the drive to succeed, apply today.
Why Work For Romain Automotive Group?
· Competitive Wages - after paid training, you work on salary + bonus basis - the more you sell, the more you earn!
· Paid Training
· Health, Dental, Vision, and other insurance options
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
· Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
· Employee Discounts
· No Sundays
· Drug-Free Work Environment
· No ceiling on promotions!
· Family-owned and operated organization
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
· High School Diploma or equivalent is minimally required; some college experience is preferred
· Strong Customer Service focus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Professional, well-groomed appearance
· Satisfactory completion of company assessments and pre-employment checks
· Possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving history
What would you be doing?
· Establishing and building successful relationships with customers by providing Romain Elite Service to all customers
· Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software to monitor selling activities and communicate vital customer information to the Business Development Center and Sales Management
· Conducting business in an honest, professional manner consistent with Company values, philosophies and mission statement
· Accurately completing all documents associated with the sale of a vehicle
· Preparing monthly and annual forecasts consistent with your personalized Business Plan goals and taking necessary actions to achieve or exceed forecasted results
· Assisting Sales Management with the preparation and presentation of pricing information to customers
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
Customer Relationship Management