Customer service levels should be maintained at 97% or above, while maintaining inventory valuations within the management objectives.
1. Maintain 97%-unit fill rate for assigned product groups by maintaining supply chain to forecast + safety stock.
2. Provide short and long-term material requirements to suppliers via monthly supply plans. [Must be able to maintain independent supplier production days where applicable and accurate]
3. Use months on hand inventory calculation when ordering as an internal reference point representing on hand to forecast relationship.
4. Review product capacity and volume by supplier semi-annually (minimum and log latest update)
5. Issue inventory replenishments orders to both Employer and third-party suppliers.
6. Support and inform immediate supervisor in all “need-to-know” issues as it relates to meetings, sourcing changes, potential developing problems and events, suppler problem areas, out of “norm” situations, etc.
7. Replenishment past-due units and lines for suppler (goal is zero). Maintain supplier adherence to issued due dates.
8. Maintain replenishment orders through expediting or delay of product and maintain system dates.
9. Incorporate freight options into supplier replenishment cycles and lead-times to reduce freight costs while working with traffic, suppliers, and our distribution centers.
10. SKU – COIN and HighJump record maintenance as it pertains to inventory parameters.
11. Communicate SKU level or problem areas to Demand Planning (forecasting) for review [provide realistic requests].
12. Work with Product Management to manage the acquisition of new products availability by anticipated date.
13. Communicate supply challenges with alternatives to corresponding departments and persons to insure good knowledge transfer. IE: Customer service for communication to customers or distribution as it relates to potential impact to operations.
14. Monitor delivery and receiving issues at the Distribution Centers to insure a smooth process and timely receiving of managed product.