To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
98 Rebeschi Drive
North Haven, CT 06473
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Project Manager - Construction
Petra Construction Corporation • North Haven, CT
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Petra Construction Corp. is a mid-sized general contracting/construction management firm seeking an Assistant Project Manager for residential and commercial construction projects. This position is based in North Haven, CT. Please submit your salary requirements with your resume. Visit our website at www.petraconstruction.com for examples of our work.
Position responsibilities include assisting Project Managers with:
- Preparing and processing subcontracts and purchase orders
- Attending and recording project meetings
- Preparing submittals and maintaining submittal logs
- Preparing change orders
- Managing subcontractors and material suppliers
- Reviewing daily reports
- Record keeping
- Reviewing subcontractor requisitions
- Assisting with attaining substantial and final completion on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of all project delivery methods
- Basic understanding of contracts, plans, specifications and construction methods
- Strong Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project
- Experience with, or ability to learn and use, project management software (Prolog)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Successful results of post-offer physical, drug screen and background check
Benefits offered include:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Voluntary Life Option
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) - Pre-tax and Roth
- Medical Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Section 125 Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
Petra Construction Corp. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.