LPN – (32hrs) – Jacksonville, IL
Come Grow With Us at Springfield Clinic!
Excellent Opportunity to advance your career as an LPN with a top progressive, physician-led multispecialty medical group. This is a 32 hour position (M,W,TH,F – 8am – 5pm) located in our Jacksonville, IL office.
Springfield Clinic is devoted to providing the highest quality health care to its patients with more than 450 physicians and advanced practitioners delivering value-based care in approximately 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties.
As one of the largest private multispecialty medical clinics in Illinois, Springfield Clinic currently employs over 2,000 clinical and administrative staff members who are committed to improving health, providing value and serving the community.
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for nursing care according to individual needs of the patient population within the rules and regulations of the Illinois Nurse Practice Act, and managing the operations of the office on a daily basis.
Assume accountability and responsibility for own practice and that, which is delegated
· Current CPR certification per American Heart Association guidelines
· May perform IV therapy following successful completion of an approved course
· Educated as a LPN (LVN) by an approved program
· Current licensure as a LPN in the state of Illinois.
Why Join Us?
- Our growth means exciting career opportunities for you! We attract and retain the smartest and brightest professionals in the healthcare industry
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life & AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Paid Time Off, 401k, Profit Sharing, local business discounts, and more
- Opportunity to work for a company that invests in your success in a position that offers variety and unlimited growth potential
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Learn more about our great career opportunities at URL blocked - click to apply .
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse