To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PCT International • Mesa, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Warehouse Assistant
Perform general warehouse duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager. To be aware of, and follow, warehouse safety procedures. To work as part of the Warehouse team.
- Verifies that counts match packing slip and purchase order documents, assists in reporting and resolving discrepancies.
- Collects and confirms all receiving documents are processed and filed appropriately.
- Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- Print and pick orders for shipping ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked loaded and shipped.
- Set up freight and small package shipments ensuring that the proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping.
- Provide domestic and international shipment quotes.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness, security and safety of the warehouse.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
Education & Formal Training:
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, computers, Microsoft office, etc. Equal to a high school diploma.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse distribution center a plus. Strong background in freight and small package shipping. Forklift certification also a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Good attention to detail and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to operate material handling equipment (to include items such as): hand truck, forklift, stretch wrap machines, safety knives, safety harnesses, printers, and computers.
- Able to lift 80 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Must have Safety shoes (Steel Toe)
- Must have the ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.