To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PrideStaff • Birmingham, AL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Conducts collection calls to debtors
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Must have the ability to listen to debtors to determine a solution
- Must be able to negotiate to possibly work out a payment plan or an outright repayment
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have the skill set and ability to be persistent when calling debtors
- Must be able to work Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday
- Bilingual preferred
- Must have at least 6 months or more of call center experience
- Must be willing to submit to a drug/background screening
- Must have proven data entry experience
- Must be on time, with a positive attitude and ready to work