To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Prime Healthcare • Ontario, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system operating 45 hospitals in 14 states. It is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers with more than 43,500 employees and physicians dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare. We believe that “all healthcare is local.” Explore a hospital in your community.
The Accountant is responsible for maintaining a log of all the journal entries and preparing the majority of the journal entries in the general ledger, analyzing appropriate balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, calculating and reconciling depreciation of all fixed assets accounts, preparing bank reconciliation on a monthly basis, and preparing annual work papers for a year-end audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent required.
- Three to Five (3-5) years hospital/healthcare accounting/finance experience preferred.
- Proficient in business software applications.
- Working knowledge of windows based personal computers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and prioritizing skills.