To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- Sherri Mitchell
- Phone: 602-453-4261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Ledger Staff Accountant
All About People • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a General Ledger Staff Accountant, you will have the opportunity to provide direct support to the Director of Accounting and contribute in all facets of general accounting. You will collaborate with members of the general ledger & consolidation teams to implement process improvements and assist in the day-to-day operations.Your Day to Day
- Prepare, code and record journal entries in GL systems
- Review and analyze trial balance
- Prepare account analyses and reconciliations for general ledger accounts
- Identify and present solutions for process improvements
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, policy or procedure changes, improve operational efficiency, communication needs etc.
- Manage data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility
- Coordinate the preparation of audit responses and work of auditors
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- Monitor and execute internal control procedures to ensure that company assets are adequately protected
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of practical general ledger accounting experience in a public accounting or managerial accounting environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneur spirit
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Concern for quality and deadlines
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired