· The Electrical Engineer provides technically complex and robust power distribution systems to support mission-critical environments, including expansive back-up power, UPS systems, SCADA systems, and grounding systems.
· Will be involved with power system planning, power distribution system design, short circuit analysis, coordination studies, arc flash studies, lighting design, grounding system design, lightning protection system design, and construction administration services.
· Will assist with fulfilling the design and construction requirements of a Federal Government client.
· Provide support in development and evaluation of project schedules.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
• EIT preferred; PE highly preferred
• US Citizenship
• Top Secret Security Clearance
• At least five (5) years of experience in commercial/government office building design and construction
• Proficiency in the most current version of AutoCAD software
Programmable Logic Controllers
Human Computer Interaction