To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
- Jessica Rounsaville
- Phone: 888-292-4440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Relief • Stockton, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a commercial insurance Underwriting Assistant to support the underwriting team all administrative and processing aspects of commercial underwriting. The ideal candidate will be very analytical, have experience working in the insurance industry with excellent attention to detail and the ability to make sound decisions.
· Professionally handle customer inquiries and service issues
· Promote good broker relations through direct and indirect contact with all in-state and out of state brokers
· Assist with new business rating and file prep and verify and produce critical information for file documentation (dates, premium, policy numbers, claims reports, applicable forms, subject to items, etc.)
· Work directly with underwriters to obtain approval when necessary per team guidelines and authority levels
· Process & issue policy change requests (endorsements)
· Approve/decline limit changes for all lines of coverage
· Gather information needed for discount requests for all lines of coverage
· Loss run reporting and third party requests for information
· Appeals for reinstatement within authority level
· Handle non-payment cancellations and non-member cancellations within authority level
· Responsible for renewal discount communication with policyholders
· Prep files for audit and non-renewal
· Complete department specific reports, counts or projects
· Assist Data Entry on an as-needed basis
· High school diploma and with at least 2 years of administrative experience
· Strong interest in growing in the insurance industry
· Strong attention to detail
· Previous experience working in an insurance organization preferred but not required
· Knowledge of various commercial insurance risks including professional liability, EPLI, workers comp, general liability and property preferred
· P&C license preferred but not required
· Task oriented with the ability to abruptly change direction
· Extremely analytical with the ability to find missing pieces
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third-party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé], 888-292-4440