To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 Walnut Avenue
The Bronx, NY 10454
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Fairway Market • The Bronx, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Role and Responsibilities:
Fairway Market wants to ensure that all of our customers are receiving the best shopping experience each time they walk into our store. The Customer Service Rep is an integral part of the Fairway Market experience. As a Customer Service Rep, your passion for assisting others and solving customer issues will help the smooth operations inside the store and create positive customer experiences. The following are role and responsibilities of the Customer Service Rep position:
• Provide professional, courteous, efficient and timely service-oriented assistance to customers
• Work with customers to answer questions, resolve problems, assist with donations, and connect customers to the appropriate expert or manager, as needed
• Answer calls and emails in a timely manner.
• Work directly with store management to come to a resolution
• Accurately enter data and maintain records of all transactions performed and reports generated.
• Proactively engage customers, promote product and sales, build customer relationships, and provide G.R.E.A.T. customer service that encourage customer loyalty and add value to the Fairway brand
• Maintain a strong time and attendance record to ensure the smooth flow of departmental operations
• Maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Adhere to all department-related and company-related work rules and policies while upholding Fairway’s core values of integrity, respect and excellence
• Perform miscellaneous roles assigned by management that would help the team on an as-needed basis
• Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning and supply feedback to management to help improve operations
Skills and Qualifications:
Candidates who apply for the Customer Experience Representative position must possess the following skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proactive approach to customer service
• Strong teamwork and diversity awareness and ability to recognize and welcome differences among people and resolve conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner
• Organizational, multitasking and time management skills and ability to prioritize requests and department activities
• Problem-solving skills to effectively assist customers in a wide range of different transactions
• Effective communication skills and ability to read, write and comprehend English
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a call center
• Availability to work weekends, holidays, and other prime times of the business
• Experience in using Microsoft Office programs and other applicable computer programs used in the day to day operations of the department.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Continuous interaction with customers and coworkers in a fast-paced work environment
• Sitting and working at a computer for 3 hours at a time without a break