· Advise and assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and for gifts.
· Capture client information and actively develop a client base, consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships.
· Regularly contact clients regarding new products, events and follow up.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Develop a working knowledge of simple pen repair and after sales service techniques.
High expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally with fellow sales associates
· Previous work experience should include retail sales.
· Experience in fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
Selling Skills: A positive professional attitude and presentation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue