To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, NJ 07981
- Phone: 412-204-3325
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Program Manager - Exceedra Demand Planning
System One • Hanover, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
The program manager will have overall accountability for the delivery of the Exceedra Demand Planning (DP) implementation project for the US. Exceedra is a Software as a Service (SaaS) technology provider. This oversight will include technology and functional deliverables across both Bayer and Exceedra. He/she will oversee the Bayer IT project manager, Exceedra project manager, and the Bayer DP business lead. The program manager will be accountable for establishing and managing a progress reporting/tracking structure with go/no-go criteria at key milestones that will enable frequent assessment of risk, determination of escalation needs, and executing on risk mitigation measures when needed. This role will be based in the Bayer Whippany office but will require monthly travel to Exceedra’s Charlotte, NC office as well as occasional travel to Bayer’s Edison Lakes, IN office.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall program oversight for Bayer Exceedra Demand Planning implementation. Includes system implementation and change management for Demand Planning as well as integration with Trade Promotion Management processes in Exceedra.
- Oversight of both Exceedra and Bayer resources and deliverables. Responsible for the oversight of the timeliness and quality of both Exceedra and Bayer deliverables identified in the project plan
- Manages the integrated and detailed project plan and task assignments, establishes project controls to ensure timelines and budgets are met, and coordinates all resources needed to complete the project tasks.
- Establishes and manages change management and transition plan to achieve “to be” state.
- Ensures integration of project with other Bayer initiatives such as Project Integration.
- Establishes key performance indicators and framework to measure and track benefits realization and ensure to-be state is fully embedded in Bayer processes.
- Manages project governance
- Identifies and manages risks, corrective measurements, and mitigation plans.
- Tracks issues from identification through resolution.
- Supports executive level stakeholder engagement and ownership through the creation of materials, meeting support and status communication to the project sponsors in a regular and timely fashion
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years experience managing complex projects
- Strong project management skills and proven experience in program management.
- Excellent cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including senior executives.
- Subject matter expertise in Demand Planning.
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using/implementing Exceedra a plus