To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, NH 03301
- Judi Wennerberg
- Phone: 603-669-9800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Officer
MRI - The Boston Group • Concord, NH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a community Bank in Central New Hampshire who has been committed to its members and the community they serve since 1875. We strongly believe that treating our people the right way creates a strong and everlasting community institution – the ultimate win-win situation. Perhaps this is one reasons why American Banker Magazine named us one of the Best Banks to Work For in 2017.
Under the general guidance of the VP of Residential Mortgage Sales and in accordance with established policies and procedures, the incumbent is responsible for the solicitation and origination of mortgage loan products in designated sales markets on behalf of the Bank. Also, establish effective referral networks and professional relationships to meet assigned loan production objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model behavior consistent with A+ Merits to foster an effective culture.
- Originate Residential and equity products to meet portfolio and secondary market requirements
- Maintain current working knowledge of industry current events and changes influencing future mortgage activity.
- Continuously update working knowledge of competitive products, procedures and processes to ensure superior customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work cohesively with internal support staff to close loans within regulatory guidelines and while exceeding borrower service expectations.
- Establish a network of centers of influence to provide referrals to meet or exceed gross loan volume.
- Comprehend of all mortgage products offered by the Bank and a working knowledge of other mortgage products available within the mortgage industry.
- Adhere to the Bank’s values: A+ Merits - Accountability, Mutuality, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Stewardship.
- Provides loan origination service to existing and potential customers via the phone or in person appointments; identifies and presents various loan program options that will meet their needs; and qualifies potential customers by analyzing tax returns, income, asset statements, credit reports and other necessary documents.
- Meets established loan production objectives by originating Bank loan products in accordance with established bank procedures and underwriting guidelines as well as compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Ensures complete and thorough documentation; monitors application status of originated loans throughout the processing and closing steps. Actively assists with resolving customer documentation or other application issues to minimize processing delays and to meet customer service expectations.
- Provides optimum customer availability to take mortgage loan applications, provide financing options and products and conduct pre-qualification of clients. Provides in-branch walk in coverage for the branch locations as directed based on business need.
- Actively participates in sales, training and development, or other business development opportunities such as realtor meetings, open houses, etc. to inform agents of the latest developments in the market and bank programs. Distributes rate sheets and other marketing materials to realtors and other referral sources.
- Promotes and obtains Bank deposits accounts and makes appropriate referrals to other Bank departments and affiliates as appropriate.
- Satisfactory completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations, which apply with ions, which apply within the scope of the position.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- 3+ years’ banking experience with a strong knowledge of residential lending products, regulations and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong computer skills; self-directed with experience working with diverse clientele base; ability to foster effective referral networks to meet production objectives; working knowledge of mortgage lending/servicing software applications; demonstrated sales qualifying, presentation and closing skills; visual and manual dexterity to operate general office equipment, such as a computer, copier/printer.
- NMLS registration or ability to become registered
- Physical surroundings vary as the person does not work solely in the bank but mostly travels to different off-site locations.
- Minimal physical effort required; normally seated with the freedom of movement on a regular basis; handling of materials, supplies. Work includes evenings and weekends, and driving your own insured vehicle to meet with realtors, clients, builders
- College with possible Associates Degree with a major in Business Finance or marketing
Due to a large volume of applicants, ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WITH THESE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS please respond by sending your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]