0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated listening and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Collaborates well with the team, vendors, and customers.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-moving, always-changing work environment.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience required.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required!
- College degree preferred but not required.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds
- Generous holiday and paid time off