WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 5-7+ Years of strong SAP SD and cross functional configuration, project and user support for Customer Service and other business areas (Warehousing, Finance, Procurement), ideally in a consumer goods company
- Must have completed at least one full lifecycle of SAP SD/CS including after Go-Live Support
- Availability to travel globally 15-20%
- Deep knowledge of SAP SD and CS modules, with expertise in Document types, Pricing, Billing, Third party sales, Intercompany, Logistics, Available to promise. GATP experience, HANA experience, ABAP debug skills would be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with 3rd party systems, interfaces, EDI, iDocs.
- Must be a results-oriented motivator with a "can-do" attitude, strong leadership abilities, organizational skills and flexibility to manage various priorities.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver with varying degrees of complexity.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact URL blocked - click to apply. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this URL blocked - click to applyto review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un URL blocked - click to applyen el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo