Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 31 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner’s growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 23,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies’ expertise extends beyond call centers. We’re experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners
Description of Service Lines: Results’ current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
• Wireless Telecommunications
• Financial Services
• Subscriber Based Entertainment
• Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Results Associate manages Results Clients customers’ phone/web/mail queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company Policy and procedures. The Results Associate is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers; investigates account issues, respond to general inquires taking appropriate action while providing follow up to customer.
- Uses numerous computer workstation applications to supply live responses to customers’ needs
- Documents customer calls in the database system
- Assists customers with functionality and basic troubleshooting of product or account issues
- Assists in resolving serious complaints and escalated calls
- Maintains at a minimum, target levels of performance
- Maintains up to date level of product knowledge
- Multi Tasks: Listen, input data, proves solutions, navigates through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
- Must be proficient on computers. Ability to type 25 WPM or more
- Excellent English language skills. Must use proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Articulate speech, clear and well modulated speaking voice
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting expertise
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, as needed
- Customer service or support service experience
- Proficient on computers
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue