To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21205 Little Trees Drive
Watertown, NY 13601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Intern
CAR-FRESHNER Watertown, NY • Watertown, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CAR-FRESHNER’s interns will work on small teams, within a designated department. As a member of the team, participants will gain exposure to a wide range of projects related to the department and the intern’s field of study. Our internships offer excellent training and mentoring.
As a member of the Manufacturing team, interns gain exposure to the entire supply chain, methods of manufacturing, sourcing, and business practices through structured training and practical application. This internship is ideal for college students who wish to explore and/or pursue a career in Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing Operations.
- Develop a strong understanding of our supply chain management, engineering, logistics, and production coordination functions
- Support essential day to day functions of the Manufacturing Department
- Manage departmental related projects
- College Sophomore or Junior actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Proficiency in Mathematics
- Interest in production, logistics, and supply chain management
Our 10-12 week Summer Internship Program is held at CAR-FRESHNER’s corporate headquarters in Watertown, NY. Interns will work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday and are considered temporary employees.