Position: Project Manager – HR - II (Associate)
Duration : 12+ Months (Remote)
Location: Durham, NC 27712
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3-5 years’ experience leading, cross-functional projects
● 3-year experience working with formal project management tools (MS Project) preferred not necessary
● Experience leading project teams and virtual settings.
● PMP certification not necessary.
Desired Professional Skills:
● Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, resolve conflict, and deliver tough messages with grace
● Experience with stakeholder management
● Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
● Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with clarity and precision both written and verbally
● Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
● Strong MS Office skills – Project, Power Point, Excel, Word
● Delegate work activities and maintain team motivation and engagement.
● The HR Operations Project Manager (PM) will focus on end to end management of an existing streamlined process to fill 450 new jobs in next 3 yrs.
● Managing a Group of 5-6 area leads who are part of a centralized hiring team to hire across the Durham site.
● Ideal PM will keep running the staffing demand plan, hold meetings, hold team members accountable.
● Heavy use of excel, Pivot Tables, number crunching and tracking.
● All of this work will be around the hiring process. This position will not be recruiting, but keeping accountability and reporting on target.
● Duration- 6-12-month Project should be running smoothly, where the project can run itself. This individual will work closely with key stakeholders across the site.
● Promotes team collaboration and effectiveness coordinating 5-6 other people tasks, must-have business maturity, MS Office Suite, Advanced MS Excel, Pivot tables, PowerPoint to consolidate knowledge.
● Ability to influence others * collaborator, not dictator PM style.
● Pharma is not a requirement, must be able to get familiar with job details and job titles.
● Medical or Biotech is nice but not necessary.
● Remote 100% (Prefers East Coast working hours) reporting directly to the site HR.
● Interviews will be conducted via WebEx and the candidate must be camera ready.