Advocate Construction is a locally-owned company serving the needs of homeowners. By replacing roofing, siding and gutters that have been damaged by storms, we remove the burden from our valued customers by managing the entire insurance claim process for them. Unlike the normal day-to-day sales positions available elsewhere, our Sales Representatives are the front line of defense in helping our homeowners through storm recovery.
We opened in 2012 and have doubled in revenue each year since. We have grown to 6 states- Chicago, St. Louis, Milwaukee and Kansas City, Michigan, Colorado, and plan to add 1-2 more branches! This is an exciting time for us. We are rapidly growing, and we are looking for 1-2 more Sales Representatives who want to hit the ground running & grow with us.
What do our Sales Representatives do? We offer our services to homeowners who have storm damage and guide them through the insurance claim process. We remove the burden on the homeowners by managing the entire process for them to ensure it is seamless from start to finish. Because of this, homeowners rarely pay anything out of pocket- at most they pay a small deductible.
Regardless of work background and experience, 100% of our managers start in the Sales Representative role. This gives everyone the same opportunity of learning the business and the industry from the ground up. We promote 100% from within!
What We Can Offer You:
- W2 Position- Salary and uncapped commissions paid weekly (salary is negotiable and decided upon hire)
- Rapid Career Advancement
- 401K with generous company matching
- Unlimited earning potential
- Up to $600/month Truck Allowance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Incentive week-long yearly trip – All inclusive, Airfare included
- Strong self-starter with a passion and drive to succeed
- Walk new clients through the insurance claims process and explain step by step details about the process of getting their work completed
- Willingness to learn the “Advocate Way”
- Actively pursue residential restoration sales in neighborhoods damaged by storms
- Independent nature, self‐disciplined, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Canvas neighborhoods for residential storm damage by foot