To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nixa, MO 65714
- Joe Cianciolo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shepherd Search Group • Nixa, MO
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a growth-driven and innovative company with a strong reputation in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. We are looking for a detail-oriented Mechanical Designer to create, develop and launch deliverables.
This Mechanical Designer will have demonstrated experience in developing a project from the idea stage to production and will have an understanding of design fundamentals, drafting standards and the associated fabrication processes.
- Create and maintain technical support documentation from project engineering and project management services.
- Develop and maintain piping arrangement drawings applying P &ID and customer specifications including 3D models, bill of materials, spool and detail drawings.
- Perform model design reviews together with internal sources and externally with project management and customers.
- Note necessary changes during the design review process and communicate them to the project team using resources and best practices.
- Work for an innovative and highly driven firm that value teamwork and recognize employees’ contributions.
- An environment where you will continually be learning and gaining new insights into a complex and growing industry.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry or other related industry including using 3D parametric CAD-based software and processing ECN’s, BOM’s, and other relevant design documentation.
- Previous experience using Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCAD 2D / 3D.
- Experience using ERP software for the bill of material and item creation: Syteline preferred.
- Familiarity with ASME / BPE Bioprocessing Equipment standards.
For further information please contact Joe Cianciolo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact: Joe Cianciolo
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax, telecommunications and optics, PV and nanotechnology. . We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here