To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8600 Roberts Drive
Fishers, IN 46037
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kittle's Furniture • Fishers, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kittle’s Furniture – recognized as a “Top workplace” in Indiana – is looking for a full time responsive, computer savey, call center representative to join our Customer Service Team in Fishers, IN.
About The Job
You’ll join a team of Customer Service Representatives who pride themselves in solving problems, scheduling deliveries, and researching customer orders. And, on top of a team environment that works together, you’ll reap the benefits of PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K AND our generous employee discount! Check Kittle's profile on Glassdoor.com to see more about us as an employer.
What We Bring To The Table:
- A customer service team that works together and enjoys their career
- Flexible schedule & a busy Customer Service Center
- Health and retirement benefits (401k, vision, dental, medical and more)
- Generous vacation
- Furniture discounts
- On the job paid training
About Our Company
Family owned and operated since 1932, Kittle's Furniture is one of America's leading furniture and bedding companies. We offer the widest variety of styles, with more choices for Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Den, Home Office, plus an unparalleled selection of Mattresses. And, our reputation scored three times hire than our competition in a recent market survey!
But, we’re more than just another store. Kittle's is a "Top Workplace" and was awarded the National Furniture Retailer of the year in 2012/2013. We’re proud to be one of the leading fundraisers for the Alzheimer's Association in the country.
- Communicating on the phone and computer isn’t just a skill, it’s one of you’re strongest qualities.
- You have experience in a call center using a variety of software programs while talking to our customers, delivery teams and managers at our retail locations.
- You’re drive helps you to solve internal and external customer concerns while you give top rated customer service.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and desire to be part of a cutting-edge CSR team.
- You are available to work 5 days / week: Monday - Fridayand some Saturdays.