With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians to support our Smyrna, TN vehicle manufacturing plant. **Candidates must be open to working any shift, including weekend shift. **
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on high-volume manufacturing production equipment.
Nissan offers attractive rates based on experience starting at $26.70 per hour with potential top-out of $34.74 per hour PLUS:
- Up to $10k sign-on bonus potential
- Annual bonus potential
- 14 paid holidays per year
- Vacation eligibility after first quarter
- All necessary tools provided by Nissan
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescription drug and life
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
- Onsite pharmacy and credit union
- Onsite amenities: 75-acre park, fitness facility, golf driving range, tennis courts, and swimming pool
- Prefer 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience OR 0-2 years of experience and a two year technical degree, industrial maintenance certification (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s). Ability to troubleshoot and modify/create programs is preferred.
- Robotics: ability to troubleshoot, teach paths and mechanical understanding
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic: ability to read schematics, understand fluid power concepts
- Electrical Maintenance: ability to read schematics, understand/troubleshoot motor control circuits, from low voltage to 480V, 3-phase
- Safety: Work in a safe manner at all times being aware of potential hazards in the area and safeguarding those hazards.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Smyrna Tennessee United States of America