To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6690 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Evine • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What you'll do
- Answer incoming calls and respond to the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the order process
- Research customer inquiries and enter notes in the system to facilitate assisting the customer
- Complete follow up outbound calls as needed to keep customers informed
- Demonstrate professionalism on all calls and emails, creating a positive image for EVINE Live
- Maintain and effectively articulate a thorough knowledge and skill base for policies, procedures, and computerized information systems
- Attend team meetings and ongoing training
- Support other areas of the department and company as needed
- Contribute to the team and the department in a positive and constructive manner
- Provide a superior customer service experience to both internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum six months customer service or related experience
- Basic knowledge of customer service and shipping terms
- Familiar with keyboard and basic computer skills – including using Windows based programs, navigating the Internet, and willing to learn new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong telephone etiquette, including the ability to communicate, use decision-making skills and other resources, and resolve conflict in a professional manner
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Reliable attendance and the ability to work flexible hours including Saturdays and Sundays