To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA 30060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Manager, Medicare
Accountants One • Marietta, GA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accountants One is engaged with a top healthcare provider to identify an exceptional Account Resolution Manager with a proven background of expertise in Medicare billing regulations. This is a great opportunity for a leader looking to engage and motivate a great team. Qualified candidates will find a great career path at this industry-leading organization.
- Collaborate with management team to plan, coordinate and control all Accounts Resolution under their designated authority.
- Assist the Director in reviewing and analyzing daily Accounts Receivables Aged Trial Balance (ATB) for trends in terms of count/dollars and variances by facility/payer/overall organization.
- Document and implement action plans for strategic initiatives, including those that affect month/quarter/year-end financial closes.
- Ensure all eligible accounts are followed up on and appealed within the designated payer time frames and are documented appropriately in the patient accounting system.
- Responsible for tracking and trending of recovery efforts by utilizing various departmental tools and appropriately reporting on-going problems specific to payers, health system departments,and/or contracts.
- The Account Resolution Manager is responsible managing the team's daily work flow, questions and general team assignments; analyzing, problem-solving, coaching, team-building, hiring, interviewing, supervising, training, counseling and disciplinary actions.
- Communicate trends and action plans to Senior Leadership.*Enforce organizational policies and procedures to ensure quality guest relations, high staff productivity, high quality staff/team work-product, appropriate cost controls and effective operations.
- Assists Senior Leadership with any departmental tasks and requests, as needed.
- BA or BS, in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred
- Minimum 2 years Physician billing/collection experience.
- Knowledge of CPT coding, Medicare and Medicaid regulations for billing required.
- Two (2) years previous supervisory experience in physician billing and follow up preferred.