To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3800 citigroup center drive
Tampa, FL, 33673, FL 33673
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • Tampa, FL, 33673, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Java/ Analytics Developer - 153287
Job Location: Tampa, FL, 33673
Position Type: 06+ months
Job Background / context:
· The position is based in Tampa, FL
· It will focus primarily on core and enterprise Java and Big Data skills and will involve other technologies around Java.
· Java Spring and Database knowledge required
· This role will report to the Lead in Tampa office, and will collaboratively work with colleagues in Dublin Team.
· Candidate will work independently under the guidance of the Lead and will strive to achieve stretch goals defined from time to time.
· He / She will also help his / her team members come up to speed and work towards common goals
· Write excellent-quality code based on functional requirements, while meeting agile implementation deadlines.
· Contribute to concept models, design and system architectures.
· Build, deploy, and test application components in a development environment during the implementation phase working with all layers of the application stack.
· Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
· Create and maintain appropriate documentation during development.
· Support/understand legacy applications as well as new development.
· Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
· Full Software Development Lifecycle
· Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
· Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging
· Level 3 production support
· 10-12 years of strong core and/or web Java development
· 7-10 years of experience with SQL and relational databases; 1-2 years or NoSQL preferred.
· Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving experience for implementation, debugging and testing.
· Experience in Object Oriented Development, writing and translating use cases and requirements.
· Unix + Shell Scripting
· At least one Unit Testing Framework (jUnit or equivalent).
Nice to Have:
· 2-3 years of strong Big Data ecosystem experience (desired)
· 2-3 years of Python experience (nice to have)
· Solid experience with frameworks like Spring, Spring Batch
· Functional Programming skills like Clojure, Scala
· Reactive Architecture, Apache Open Source Big Data toolset, Data Modelling, Warehousing, Data Governance
· Bachelor’s or Above Degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
· Candidate needs to be self-motivated and self-managing; he will need to frequently interact and collaborate with colleagues in other teams to achieve common goals