To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Imports Office Administrator
Bunzl Distribution • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bunzl International Services is looking for a strong office administrator to join our Imports team!
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
The Import Administrator will provide overall administrative office support, including preparation of spreadsheets, documents, reports and presentations as directed.
- Assist office with general tasks, filing, scanning, office support and other projects as assigned
- Coordinate new hire setups and assist in on-boarding preparation for both US and China employees
- Maintain and schedule for management calendars and shared department calendar
- Answer door and attend to visitors, including all shipment deliveries, couriers, visitors and employees
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling customer visits, department meetings/training, and vendor meetings to include reservations and lunches
- Track, maintain, audit and order all office supplies
- Prepare and maintain annual budget for office expenses
- Handle equipment orders and maintenance for office, to include PCs, keyboards, monitors, and printers
- Plan employee and department celebrations/gifts (i.e. birthdays, baby showers, milestones, etc.)
- Act as liaison to the property, Corporate office, and other vendors
- Book travel and create itineraries for management
- Handle all Visa and Passport requests company-wide
- Assist to resolve IT issues and roll out initiatives for both US and China staff
- Ship outbound packages and provide freight quotes as needed
- Act as a department representative for the Corporate Safety Committee, as well as Property Meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years office administration experience
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, organized with the ability to work independently to meet demanding deadlines
- Experience in handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Effective communicator with customers, management, and coworkers
- Solid computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.