We are seeking a dynamic & motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our new branch in Houston!
Staff Zone is the regional leader in providing staffing needs to commercial construction companies with a proven record of 20% revenue growth year after year and our industry. As an Outside Sales Manager you will be selling Staff Zone's staffing services of providing quality workers to these companies for their various needs.
Upon hire, you will enjoy:
- Starting Base Salary: $40K
- Uncapped Bonuses and Residual Income (Realistically 10K the first year)
- This is a 50K position your first year and only increases after that!
- Additional $2,000 initial bonus opportunity during training period.
- Staff Zone company vehicle after probationary period has been completed.
- Full and generous benefits package which includes 401(k) with company match
- Training Program and Ongoing Support/Coaching
- Company cell phone and iPad
- Incentive trips, contests and recognition throughout the year for top performers
Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm and rotating Saturday shift with other branch personnel
- Engaging in sales, marketing, and business development as well as providing quality customer service to your clients through the following activities:
- Create a daily/weekly strategy plan to work your days around.
- Aggressively track sales leads, based on information from lead generating databases, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to visit regular and prospective customers gain new business and maintain good customer service.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales forms/customer applications.
- Strategize and communicate daily with fellow team members.
- Record all customer and prospect contact information in proprietary software and transmit reports to management on weekly basis.
- Assist with operations at the Branch on an as needed basis.
Staff Zone is searching for someone with the heart and passion to go out every day and make a difference. We welcome applicants from various backgrounds that are involved in face to face customer service. As our Outside Staffing Sales Manager, you must have a positive and outgoing personality as well as a drive to exceed expectations. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as great presentation abilities.