To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
District Manager - Automotive Service
Tuffy Associates Corp. • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
District Manager - Automotive Service Illinois
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service is an automotive full service operation with a high concentration of shops in Illinois.
We are seeking an experienced individual with extensive background in the automotive aftermarket industry to support Tuffy franchisees in 38 shops located in Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, Iowa & Wisconsin
The ideal candidate for the position of Automotive District Manager would include the following attributes;
- An automotive service back ground
- Previous experience in franchise operations
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to influence franchisees on concepts and best practices to grow their business
- The ability to analyze an under-performing business and develop an improvement plan
- The ability to review and analyze profit & loss statements
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player
Competitive Pay / Excellent Benefits
- Company Car
- Cell Phone
- Paid Vacation
- 401 K
· Three years multi-store retail leadership experience in an automotive repair facility
· Assisting franchisees with their recruitment needs
· Ability to be a business coach, supporting franchisees in improving shop performance
· A passion for customer service
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel and Outlook
· Demonstrated experience in sales and multi-store management operations.
· Some Overnight Travel Required
Qualified candidates should send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Director of Franchise Operations & Training, T.A.C.