** Amazing NP Opportunity ***
If you’re burned out from your current nursing job and looking for a change, then this may be the place for you. Our nursing staff is valued and appreciated at Pain Relief Center of Saint Louis. Our staff are like family. We offer: Heath Insurance, 401 K marching, paid-time off. No weekends, no holidays, no “call shifts.” Our staff have a 2 1/2 day weekend every week!
YES, THAT’S CORRECT, YOU GET TO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF OUR CLINIC!
This is an elite position and we are VERY selective on who we choose to work with our patients. If you are interested in working with one of the top clinics in the country, apply now because every time we post a position, we are swamped.
Pain Relief Center of St. Louis is an integrated medical clinic located in St. Louis, MO. We have an immediate need for a motivated, high-energy and passionate Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
We utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to helping patients with their chronic joint pain and neuropathy. We combine traditional medicine with physical therapy modalities, and healthy lifestyle recommendations. The majority of our patients are elderly patients with knee, back, shoulder, hip, or neck pain.
We also offer allergy relief services, trigger point/joint injections (Hyalgen, Regenerative Medicine, etc) and weight loss programs to help our patients. Please note that we use NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES. Our mission is to help patients with proven rehab therapies instead of using harmful opioids/aggressive prescription medications.
We will train you on all services provided in the clinic, so experience is not necessary (but always helpful).
If you enjoy patient care and seeing a patient throughout their care, then this position is PERFECT for you!
• Graduate of NP program or certification from an accredited school. Must have and maintain a valid Missouri License. If you do not have an NP or certification, please do not apply!
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Plays well with others!
Working with us, you will have the chance to help patients that no one else was able to help! You will make a difference in the lives of others because we get patients better where other methods have failed!
This position includes;
· Competitive Salary
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· Paid holidays and paid time off
· NO WEEKEND HOURS!
· Paid Medical Malpractice insurance
***TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY***
Send you resume through Careerbuilder.
Send a "Cover Letter" with the following information: your name and a specific time to contact you for an interview. And also the best number to reach you.
Please, DO NOT call or stop by our office (we are very busy and cannot handle multiple interruptions). Only those that follow these simple ins tructions will be considered for this position.
Lastly, we have an amazing staff and office. Everyone LOVES coming to work and we see some incredible things with our patients. If you're ready to do something amazing that transforms people's lives, then this is the position for you.
- Taking daily Subjective notes from patients
- Preparing a patient for initial medical exams
- Subcutaneous injections of vitamins/medications
- Assisting our medical doctor and/or nurse practitioner on joint injection procedures
Intramuscular B12 injections
- Orthotic/Durable Medical Equipment fitting (knee, back and shoulder braces)
- EHR Documentation of patient interactions
- Allergy blood testing
- Maintaining viscosupplementation logs/precertification for procedures
- Patient education
- Smiling every day and enjoying what you do!
Good Needle Skills