To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Meadow, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account and Supply Chain Manager
Lufthansa Technik Component Services • East Meadow, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lufthansa Technik Component Services, subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) - the world's leading provider of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul services has an immediate opening for Account and Supply Chain Manager located in East Meadow, NY
- Manage all aspects of a customer’s consumable and expendable (C&E) account including, material supply, revenue, and margin.
- Coordinate on-time and cost effective supply of material to customers.
- Provide high-level data analysis and presentation of relevant information to customers and management.
- Provide high-level optimization of entire customer supply chain.
- Provide customer support and interface.
- Interface and provide guidance with Buyer/Planners & Customer Service.
- Handle supply chain projects as directed by LHT/LTCS management
- Accomplish high-level data analysis for customers and LHT/LTCS management including KPI’s, price quotes and initial provisioning recommendations.
- Review customer invoices and work with LHT Invoicing & Controlling Teams to ensure program profitability.
- Develop customer interface procedures, optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Provide daily customer operational support.
- Monitor higher profile material pro-actively (i.e.; Buyer Furnished Equipment) for consumption trends and necessary optimization.
- Qualify customer requests for new material to stock.
- Investigate and provide root-cause analysis for stock outs and implement necessary corrections to the supply chain.
- Provide assistance to Buyer/Planners & Customer Service as required to support customer requirements.
- Represent LTCS professionally with all internal/external colleagues.
- Think analytically and creatively.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent desirable
- College degree or vocational training desirable
- Bachelor's degree desirable
- Master's degree desirable
- 3 years related inventory or contract management experience desirable
- Fluent English required
- German or Spanish desirable
- Purchasing/planning of aircraft material knowledge desirable
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP R/3, or other ERP systems desirable
Must possess a permit to work in the United States
Must be willing to travel
Assessment screening required
We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits, including tuition reimbursement, flight privileges, 401(k) with enhanced company match, medical, dental, disability, EAP, vision, and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted