To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2059 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard
Clarksville, TN 37040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Budweiser of Clarksville • Clarksville, TN
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is primarily responsible for the oversight and analysis of Accounts Receivable processes and personnel throughout the company and works primarily with team members at on‐site and remote locations to ensure receivables are collected and processed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner. Accounting Manager will be expected to complete analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts receivable detail entries, review weekly AR reports with each location’s Administrative Specialist, monitor Fintech and EFT processing, analyze and reconcile reports from VIP (Route Accounting system), Peachtree and other software as needed, ensuring that all entries are accurate and complete. This position is also responsible for coordinating team members time off requests, as well as reviewing and approving time cards for assigned team members, and other duties as assigned based on the needs of the finance team.
Total education, vocational training and experience required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field with 2 or more years of relevant experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Ability to exercise judgement and make decisions
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with minimal/moderate supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with customers, clients coworkers, and management
- Sound computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a particular emphasis on Excel
- Ability to maintain sensitive information in confidence
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize diverse responsibilities
- Maintain a sense of urgency for time sensitive tasks
- General understanding of GAAP and accounting systems
This is a full-time regular position, Monday through Friday.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401(k) plans, paid vacation and personal leave, plus more. Employment with Budweiser of Clarksville can lead to opportunities for advancement—this Company’s other locations are in Cookeville, Clarksville, and Chattanooga in Tennessee; Hopkinsville, Kentucky; and Chicago, Arlington Heights, and Bloomington in Illinois. We’re a growing Company, and if that’s what you are seeking, we might be right for you!
Please see job description.