HUMAN RESOURCES ONSITE MANAGER
Join the Olsten Staffing Team in Florence SC!!! We have an immediate opening for an On-Site Manager at a very large manufacturer in the Florence area. Desired applicant has a background in human resources and the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment. Position involves the oversight of temporary associates to include recruiting, counseling, benefits, payroll and other HR related duties. This high-profile position requires the ability to interface with the client company to forecast employment needs, compile detailed reporting, and handle sensitive employment related situations. Selected applicant will be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and have excellent communications skills.
Applicants with a background in HR, Payroll, Kronos and Benefits are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants may apply directly to this ad and please include a detailed resume. Salary commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit 6371523456162
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Perform employee relations and employee counseling
- Deliver human resources related training
- Manage employee benefits administration processes
- Promote positive employee relations and employee engagement
- Deliver presentations regarding human resources/employee relations activities and procedures
- Provide employee relations leadership and support on employee relations situations
- Act as a resource on human resources matters to human resources personnel
- Lead employee relations initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Conduct new employee training on human resources related policies and procedures
- Administer human resources policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Oversee employee relations and performance management
- Manage other human resources staff
- Manage through employee relations issues
- Coordinating employee benefits and payroll processes
- Advise managers on employee relations issues
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Demonstrate leadership in employee relations
- Prepare human resources department budget
- Provide management to human resources staff
Human Resources Information System (Hris)