We are seeking a Linux engineer to join our Core Platforms team at our Sugarland, TX location. This is an onsite role and requires working from Sugar Land office. The engineer will consult in designing, implementing, and monitoring a Linux based platform.
• Help performance tune and ensure high availability of Linux infrastructure
• Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
• Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
• Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with the rest of the team
• Experience with Linux servers in a virtualized environment
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services in Linux environment.
• Experience with configuration and release management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
• Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
• Experience with virtualization technologies
• Ability to build and monitor services on production servers