Assists with planning, directing and coordinating the activities of the assigned work area. Monitors work activity to assist in ensuring compliance to established productivity and quality levels.
1. Assists with supervising, coordinating, scheduling, inspecting and approving the work of subordinates or trainees
while maintaining quality production.
2. Ensures that tools, fixtures and other equipment are used properly and are properly maintained.
3. Assists with maintaining necessary records according to the organization and customer requirements.
4. Assists with payroll and billing paperwork and the delivery to the corporate headquarters.
5. Assists with set-up of workflow, ensures that the equipment and supplies are available and are in safe operating condition.
6. Assists in assuring that established procedures are adhered to while meeting customer requirements.
7. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
8. Available via phone at all times to address emergency concerns.
9. Ability to revise scheduling based on customer demands.
10. Resolves worker concerns or escalates to General Supervisor for resolution.
11. Adheres to and promotes all safety requirements and procedures.
12. Travels to other facilities as needed.
13. Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical conduct as stated in the Code of Ethical Behavior manual.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma.
Two (2) years experience in janitorial, maintenance or related area of work.
1.Ability to read and write policy, procedures and instructions.
2. Ability to analyze and compile data.
3. Ability to schedule, train, supervise and inspect job tasks
assigned to workers.
4. Valid driver’s license, chauffeurs license preferred, or able to acquire
in 5 days.
5. Able to adjust work hours to accommodate work priorities and
scheduling including weekends and holidays.