We seek a Marketplace Integrity Manager to staff and grow an existing team spread across multiple countries. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity located in Orlando, FL. The Marketplace Integrity Manager will have the opportunity to work with a growing global leader!
The perfect Marketplace Integrity Manager would be an experienced manager, with a flair for content and is process oriented. The candidate would be proactive, hard worker, able to work independently in a global team, punctual, an out of the box thinker and with strong moral principles.
The Marketplace Integrity team is responsible for content moderation, reports from their community and handling, among other, DMCA and copyright issues. The mission is to maintain a safe and trusted marketplace while striving to protect their client community while providing the best user experience.
Marketplace Integrity Manager Responsibilities:
● Recruit, train and develop Marketplace Integrity (MI) Agent and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
● Own and manage the US shifts in addition to the ongoing content moderation work.
● Professional point of contact for the team during US hours (9 AM – 6 PM EST)
● First point of escalation for any professional/technical issues arising during the shifts.
● Looking out for technical issues and seamless shift hand off. Make sure incoming shift is aware of previous shifts issues.
● Point of contact for ongoing issues with other departments during US work time.
● Constantly push to improve the overall MI flows and tools.
● Take ownership of MI issues and handle problems through to resolution.
● Define and meet teams SLAs and work balance.
● Develop procedures, policies and standards.
● Analyze statistics and reports.
● Communication between all teams and MI managers globally to ensure alignment and updates.
● Ongoing monitoring and updating of the team’s professional guidelines.
Marketplace Integrity Manager Requirements:
● 5 years of experience in Content moderation/Customer support/Compliance with 1-2 year in the digital space
● 2-3 years of experience as a manager leading a team of at least 5-10
● Proficiency in English but additional languages are a plus
● Fast learner and versatile individual, willing to learn
● Ability to work independently and with self-discipline
● Great communication and ambassadorship skills.
● Proactive worker and problem solver
● Ability to travel as needed (including 2-3 weeks of international training overseas)
Please send your awesome background to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or you can apply directly or see all open positions at www.arcgonline.com
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving