· Analyze business processes to plan/improve NAV applications as business requirements change for accounting, logistics, sales, marketing, and supplier relations department.
· Work closely with NAV business partner developing applications solutions and identifying fixes needed to the applications.
· Assist users with issues and questions that occur during daily business activity.
· Work with Director of Applications on technical/development reporting requests and changes.
· Responsible for implementing and maintain NAV security.
· Monitor and troubleshoot EDI transmissions.
· Plan/perform system upgrades to ERP software.
· Plan/Test disaster recovery of ERP system.
· Create documentation for ERP application functions and maintenance routines.
· 7+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (versions 2009 R2 or higher), MS SQL, Jet Reports, Merge tools & third party products.
· Basic knowledge of accounting principles and logistics
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Strong problem solving, research and resolution, multi-tasking and documentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Enterprise Resource Planning