To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laguna Hills, CA
- Tim Curtin
- Phone: 949-429-3330
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Laguna Hills, CA
Posted 2 months ago
This is a tremendous opportunity for individuals who appreciate working on a highly interactive, engaged and supportive recruiting team!
A specialized recruiting company located in Laguna Hills needs an experienced Administrative Assistant. This organization is one of Southern California’s largest and most successful civil engineering staffing firms. The Administrative Assistant will provide support for a variety of admin functions. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, strong organizational skills and a willingness to learn. You also need to have excellent writing skills. This is a temp to hire opportunity and the starting pay is $16 an hour.
- Providing clerical support utilizing MS Office applications
- Assisting with contracts, proposals and general clerical projects
- Assisting in sending out email mail marketing campaigns
- Gathering employees’ requests/time sheets/general information
- Contacting clients to keep email marketing database current
- Filing, scanning & faxing
- Assisting in answering phones
- Candidates must possess exceptional communication and phone skills, an outgoing personality, a willingness to try something new, strong organization skills and a desire to succeed.
- Two years’ experience working in an administrative support role preferred.
- Should have a high-level understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of computers and social media.
- Ability to learn and understand civil engineering projects and processes.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- A college degree is highly desirable.