One of California’s leading mid-size law firms is looking for an experienced paralegal to join their busy litigation team. The Paralegal will support a litigation group of attorneys that practice in a variety of areas including real estate, securities, bankruptcy, and construction. The ideal candidate will have experience in both State and Federal Court and will assist with:
- Trial preparation
- Document Review and Management
- Case scheduling
- General discovery
- Other tasks in which the Paralegal may be proficient
Up to $110K base salary (open to going above for the right experience and candidate) plus non-exempt status (i.e. eligible for OT!)
· Medical, dental, and vision are paid at 100% for employee-only levels.
· Life insurance paid at 100%
· Vacation accrual at 10 days per year
· 9 Holidays plus 2 personal days
· 401(k) matching up to $1,000
Paralegal candidates must have 5-10 years of experience in a law firm litigation practice and possess good time management skills, a strong work ethic and be a self-starter who enjoys the litigation process.
The candidate is expected to be proficient using various litigation support and general software programs including:
- Thomson Reuters Case Notebook
- LexisNexis Case Map
- Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Hardworking And Dedicated