Looking for RNs to fill full-time, part-time and PRN (as needed) shifts to care for clients in the privacy of their home (also seeking LP Ns, CNAs and Homemakers for in-home care).
Are you tired of working long and unpredictable hours in a healthcare facility? Would you like to have a more predictable schedule and use a holistic support approach in caring for someone?
Positions are regularly available in many cities/counties in Eastern Tennessee, between Cookeville and Knoxville, and including Livingston, Jamestown, Oneida, Wartburg, Kingston and Crossville.
What we need:
- Licensed Practical Nurse, currently licensed in the state of Tennessee
- Able to provide in-home direct patient case
- Ability to assist in moving patients up to 200 lbs.
- Possess the basics of personal care, housekeeping and nutritional meal preparation
- Has interest and concern for people; enjoys helping others
- Ability to use a ventilator and/or perform a tracheostomy is preferred, but not required
- Pay: $24-25 /hour
- Full-time rotates between three and four 12-hour days a week
- Hours vary for part-time and PRN (as needed)
- Most full-time positions are for a single client and on a fixed schedule
- Must have current, valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
Crown Services and the company client both offer medical and dental insurance, plus other optional benefits, such as disability and life insurance.
This is a direct-hire position !
What you will do:
- Take vital signs
- Collect samples
- Administer medication
- Assist with rehabilitation
- Participate in activities of interest
- Establish a relationship with patient and family
- Ensure patient comfort – assist with hygiene, prepare meals, routine housekeeping tasks, run errands and patients to appointments
- Provide physical, emotional, mental and developmental support
- Report on the status and progress of patient
- Adhere to policies, processes and procedures, plus health and safety guidelines
Communicate With Patient
Registered Nurse Certified